Time： 2020-05-08 13:30:03
Author： Sager Lab Furniture
From： Sager Lab Furniture
Classification of laboratory benches
Classification of laboratory benches:
1. According to the functions of the laboratory, the laboratory benches are divided into: physical laboratory bench (mainly used for electronic, electrical, and physical experiments); chemical laboratory bench (mainly used for organic and inorganic chemistry experiments); biological laboratory bench (mainly used for purification of sterility) Experiments, such as simple dissection table, stainless steel operation table, etc.);
2. According to the structure and styles, they are divided into: floor-mounted laboratory bench (consisting of base cabinet, countertop, reagent rack, connectors, and accessories); suspended laboratory bench (consisting of steel support frame, suspended cabinet, countertop, reagent rack, connection Components and accessories); movable cabinet laboratory bench (consisting of steel support frame, movable bottom cabinet, countertop, reagent rack, connecting parts, and accessories).
3. According to the purpose, they can be divided into: laboratory central bench(island bench), laboratory side bench , washing laboratory bench (sink bench), reagent rack, base cabinet and laboratory stool.
Classification of base cabinets:
1. Material: Base cabinets can be divided into all steel base cabinet, steel-wood base cabinets, aluminum-wood base cabinets, and all-wood base cabinets according to their materials.
2. Production process: According to the production process, it is divided into: steel European-style base cabinet (that is, the door panel is connected with the side panel), and steel American-style base cabinet (that is, the door panel is embedded in the base cabinet).
3. Product style: According to the style, it can be divided into movable base cabinet, floor-standing base cabinet, and hanging base cabinet.
Classification of countertops:
In the laboratory bench, the countertop is the most important part, because most of the experimental activities are operated on the benchtop.
1. According to the function of the lab bench, they can be divided into:
Chemical experiment countertop: anti-acid, strong alkali, high temperature resistant; resistant to 98% concentrated sulfuric acid; surface material is phenolic resin board;
Physical experiment countertop: anti-static, temperature resistant, anti-skid, strong stability; resistant to 28% sulfuric acid, and the surface material is fireproof board;
Biological experiment countertop: waterproof, strong anti-bacterial density; surface material is stainless steel plate.
2. According to the material of the countertop, they can be divided into: epoxy resin board, solid physical and chemical board, Trespa board, marble (granite), ceramics, etc.
Epoxy resin is a polymer material, high temperature resistance, and excellent chemical corrosion resistance; solid physical and chemical boards have good corrosion resistance and cost competitive advantages; marble is generally used for high temperature countertop, balance table etc., high temperature resistance, but it is easier to damage during transportation; ceramics are more expensive and fragile, but they have excellent countertop properties.