Cadaver Body Tank Immersion Dissection Table with Dual Ventilation
Anatomy tables are very important safety equipments in pathological laboratory. Our autopsy tables are made of 304 stainless steel, waterproof and anti-corrosive. Styles and fittings could be customized according to different clients with different applications.
Specially designed according to the construction requirements of medical colleges and hospitals' dissection laboratories, this dissection table has dual functions of preservation and dissection of cadavers.
1. The cover of the dissection table can be opened on both sides, and hangs vertically on both sides of the box without occupying space.
2. The anatomical operating table can be manually taken out for easy cleaning of internal dirt
3. The table can be directly raised to dissect the corpse, and after the dissection, the corpse can be lowered and stored in a formalin cylinder
4. When the soaked corpse is going up for autopsy, the corpse dirt and the smell of formalin can be washed first.
5. When washing the body, the water will not flow into the storage tank, but can be directly discharged to the water outlet, which can reduce the odor of formalin.
6. The table can be lifted and lowered by hand, and the height is (50-420mm) (optional electric lift)·
7. Negative pressure air extraction system: the upper and lower double air exhaust design, the upper adopts the inclined air outlet on both sides of the inner side of the table. The louver vents on both sides of the lower side can exhaust the air, which can immediately exhaust the leaked odor (the external exhaust fan needs to be connected), and the harmful odor of formalin emitted during the dissection process can be removed in time.
8. There is a drain outlet with valve and a drain outlet for flushing corpse sewage at the bottom
9. There is an air outlet design at the bottom (size 300*300), which can be customized according to customer requirements
Type A: 2200* 730* 850mm electric lift
Type B, 2200* 730* 850mm hand lift